Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year 2013



My dear readers, many thanks for the 10 295 times that you have visited my blog this year. Since the first post on 9th July, I have greatly enjoyed sharing some thoughts with you (75K words to be precise) and receiving a wealth of feedback, both directly on the blog and via emails and in person. I am pleased to see that so many of you are based in the US (66%), that a good number of you are in the UK, Spain, Slovakia and Russia and that I also have readers from Germany, France, Italy, Poland and Canada.

I am also delighted that - as a bunch - you are keen on art and science (and gossip!), with the following having been the most popular posts so far:
  1. Contemporary art and its enemies (284 views)
  2. An atheist creed (211 views)
  3. A universe from nothing (196 views)
  4. What is a holy person like? (163 views)
  5. Jesus’ wife: clicks, facts and ‘children in a marketplace (161 views)
If you like, you can download the whole content of the blog’s first year as a PDF here.

Thank you again for all your time and attention and all the best for 2013! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment