Monday 10 September 2012

2012 Year of Faith directory

Yof
Since I keep wondering who else is trying to participate in the upcoming Year of Faith by means of blogging, I would like to start compiling a directory both of official and personal blogs and other internet resources relevant to this event. Needless to say, I am in no way endorsing these, but am merely trying to get a sense of what is out there.

Official websites/blogs

Personal websites/blogs

If you are writing a blog on this topic or know of other relevant links, please, let me know in the comments and I'll add them to the list.



To all my regular readers, apologies for this logistical interlude - it's a one-off, but as I couldn’t find a directory like this anywhere, I thought I’d set one up. End of caveat.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Fr. John Wilson from the Diocese of Leeds for the link back.

    ReplyDelete